Legal Resources

 This page is provided as a resource to links and material that persons can access through web pages and may find useful.  The Law Office of Robin J. Krane makes no representations as to the accuracy of any of the links or resource materials provided and is not providing the information as legal advice.

The information provided on this page is for information purposes only.

  1. Washington State Bar Association’s web site at
  2. Self-help legal help on a variety of topics is available at Northwest Justice Project Web site at
  3. Northwest Justice Project has referral and advice service is called CLEAR and is available toll-free for those with low income who live outside King County at 1-88-201-1014.  Persons 60 and over may call CLEAR*SR at 1-888-387-7111, regardless of income.
  4. Legal help on a variety of topics, including family law at
  5. Court forms and instructions can be downloaded from Washington Court Web site at and
  6. Facilitator programs listed on Washington Court’s Web site at, on the Court Director page under other directories or on the “programs & organizations” page under programs.
  7. Domestic violence advocacy group can assist with protection orders.  Call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-562-6025.
  8. Domestic Violence and Protection Order assistance can be found at Washington Court Web site at or check your county clerk at your local courthouse can help with obtain such forms.
  9. For Information with the Court Docket lists, Court Holidays and closures visit Clark County clerk website at or you lock court web site.
  10. You can access an electronic copy of the Washington State Family Law Handbook through the Clark County Clerk website,  You want to scroll down the page to the Family Law Handbook.

Access to Legal Assistance

  1. Feel Free to Call our office at 360-737-9611 for your free office consultation to discuss your legal issues with our attorney at no charge.
  2. If you cannot afford an Attorney, you may be able to qualify for assistance or obtain help with filling out your documents.  Pleases contact the following agencies for more information.
  3. CLEAR is toll free at 1-888-201-1014.  Persons over 60 may call CLEAR SR AT 1-888-387-7222.
  4. CLARK COUNTY FACILITATOR 1200 Franklin Street, Vancouver, Washington.  There is a small fee for this service.


In the event, you wish to file your Dissolution, Legal Separation, Petition for Residential Plan, Paternity or some other family law forms, the State of Washington has a website where you can download the forms necessary for you to complete with instructions.  The website will allow you to save your forms as well.  To obtain forms go to http://www.courts.wa.gove/forms.