Copyright © 2019 Robin J. Krane, PLLC | Family Law & Divorce Attorney - Vancouver, WA | All Rights Reserved
Serving the Vancouver area including Amboy, Brush Prairie, Battleground, Camas, Fisher’s Landing, Hazel Dell, Hockinson, La Center, Orchards, Ridgefield, Washougal, Yacolt, and all other surrounding areas.
ROBIN J. KRANE Attorney at Law PLLC
There is a light at the end of the tunnel.
RESOURCES This page is provided as a resource to links, and material, that persons can access through web pages, and may find useful. The Law Office of Robin J. Krane makes no representations as to the accuracy of any of the links, or resource materials provided, and is not providing the information as legal advice. The information provided on this page is intended for informational purposes only. 1. Washington State Bar Association’s web site at 2. Self-help on a variety of legal topics is available at Northwest Justice Project website at 3. Northwest Justice Project has a referral, and advice service, called CLEAR, and is available toll-free for low income individuals who live outside of King County at 1-888-201-1014. Persons 60, and over, may call CLEAR*SR at 1-888-387-7111, regardless of income. 4. Legal help on a variety of topics, including family law at 5. Court forms, and instructions, can be downloaded from Washington Court website at and 6. Facilitator programs are listed on the Washington Court website at 7. Domestic violence advocacy group can assist with protection orders. Call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-562-6025. 8. Domestic Violence, and Protection Order assistance, can be found at the Washington Court website at , or your county clerk at your local courthouse can help obtain such forms. 9. For Information with the Court Dockets, Court Holidays, and closures visit the Clark County clerk website at 10. You can access an electronic copy of the Washington State Family Law Handbook through the Clark County Clerk website at Scroll down the page to the Family Law Handbook that applies to you. Access to Legal Assistance Feel Free to Call our office at 360-737-9611 for a free consultation to discuss your legal issues with our attorney at no charge. If you cannot afford an Attorney, you may be able to qualify for assistance, or obtain help with filling out your documents. Pleases contact the following agencies for more information: CLEAR is toll free at 1-888-201-1014. Persons over 60 may call CLEAR*SR AT 1-888-387-7222. Clark County Facilitator, 1200 Franklin Street, Vancouver, Washington. There is a small fee for this service. Forms In the event that you wish to file your Dissolution, Legal Separation, Petition for Residential Plan, Paternity, or some other family law forms, the State of Washington has a website where you can download the forms necessary, with instructions. The website will allow you to save forms as well. To obtain forms go to
Affordable Excellence